Motherhood transforms all women physically and psychologically and we specialize in caring for this joyous event for the happy family in charming surroundings of the colonial style comfort of our hospital. At Joseph Fraser Memorial Hospital your newborn will have the privilege of entering the world with highly professional care and warm hospitality.
Maternity and Labour care
Motherhood transforms all women physically and psychologically and we specialize in caring for this joyous event for the happy family in charming surroundings of the colonial style comfort of our hospital.
At Joseph Fraser Memorial Hospital your newborn will have the privilege of entering the world with highly professional care and warm hospitality. Our hospital specializes in caring for you and your loved ones through this precious period of time with our highly qualified team of obstetricians and gynaecologists who are among the country’s best consultants together with a team of highly qualified and experienced nursing staff, renowned for their nursing care, especially in the maternity department.
– State of the art diagnostic tools to monitor the fetus
– Well-equipped labour rooms with attached washroom
– Private labour suites where partner is permitted to be present at the birth
– Superior theatre facilities and availability of theatre for emergencies
– Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
– Neonatal ICU
– Constant monitoring by well experienced doctors and nurses
– Skilled, well-disciplined and experienced staff specially trained in mother and baby care
Affectionately called the nightingales of Joseph Fraser Memorial Hospital the legendary expertise, warmth and care of our trained nursing staff has been a key strength throughout our long existence. The unique blend of experience and youth we offer, with our senior nursing team of over 25 years of service and new staff well trained for our new high-tech environment is a marriage between old fashioned nursing care and modern clinical practice. It is definitely a value addition to our services, placing both mothers and babies in caring, confident hands.
– Advocate for healthier lifestyles
– Provide total nursing care
– Are highly trained
– Collectively have more than 20 years of experience
– 24-hour duty
– Will come to your assistance on ringing of bell in your room
A special team of Neonatal consultants and Neonatal Nursing staff are assigned to our NICU. After care for infants undergoing treatment at the NICU will be assigned to a Paediatrician or Neonatologist, until the infant is in a healthy condition. Parents can contact our NICU for any advice even after the infant is discharged
Active Care Active is a special initiative by the Joseph Fraser Memorial Hospital in collaboration with Melsta Health, which provides physiotherapy care exclusively for women and children.